- Availability of unique add-on cover
- Road Side Assistance is available
- cashless claims available in network garages
- Salvage deduction is not applicable
Most Popular Policies of Tata AIG General Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Plan
This comprehensive motor insurance plan provides policyholders' vehicles with total protection from own damage and third party liability.
Key features of car insurance plan
- Tata AIG MediPrime Plan
This health plan not only provides complete protection but also comes with many beneficial features.
Key features of MediPrime Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- No sub limit applicable
- Co-pay is not applicable
- Premium loading is not applicable
- Tata AIG Travel Guard Plan
This international travel policy offers coverage against all types of mishaps during policyholders trip to abroad.
Key features of Travel Guard Plan
- Lifetime renewability
- Availability of options in single trip and multi-trip plan
- Coverage available for repatriation across the Globe and medical evacuation
- Enhancement of sum insured amount
- Tata AIG Wellsurance Family Plan
This family health insurance plan offers fixed benefits to every covered member of the family.
Key features of Wellsurance Family Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Free helpline for health related information
- Health & Wellness program
- Free e-newsletter and health query
Tata AIG MediPlus Plan
A top up plan is something that is to be taken over and above the usual plans that are taken by a benefactor. There are several companies that provide top up plans over their plans for the benefit of the people who are making the claim. The TATA AIG MediPlus plan is one of the most basic top-up plans available in the market in today’s times. Its specialty is that it covers only single incidence hospitalization.
To put it in layman’s language, if the hospital bill exceed the deductible limit during a single incident of hospitalization only then the TATA AIG MediPlus top-up plan can be claimed. Another important thing to note about the policy is that there is no family floater option available with it but the company allows a maximum cover of upto 7 dependent family members under the same policy on an individual cover basis.
The benefits of the policy are:-
|In patient Hospitalization expenses.||Pre and post hospitalization expenses||Day care procedures and their expenses.|
|Domiciliary treatment||Organ Donor’s expenses||Expenses related to Emergency Ambulance|
The additional benefits of the policy are:-
Along with the above mentioned benefits, there is a benefit of portability for the customer. Under this feature any benefactor if he or she wants to shift his or her policy to the company can apply around 45 days before days of his or her existing policy. The policy also features a benefit where the company provides the benefactor to migrate to the health insurance policies provided by the company without any deductible having a Rs. 5 lac sum insured.
You can know more about the policy from:-
If you want to buy the policy and have liked all the features given by the policy then you can even buy the policy. Before buying the policy if you want to know the nitty-gritty of the policy then you can click on the link below. In case of any kind of assistance you need on the policy and its features, you can call up their customer care executives. The company also has a feature where you can call in their executives at your place and make them explain the details of the policy. There is a system of specified third party administrators who will process all claims under the policy.
A few features of the policy include:-
- The TATA AIG MediPlus top up plan provides lifelong renewal for the policy only if the premium is paid without any break.
- The settlement of the claims is also done by the company hassle free and quickly so that the time of the benefactor is saved.
- If any benefactor claims a health insurance for individual or spouse of dependents then the benefactor can also claim a tax deduction upto Rs.15,000.
- The company has a network of 3000+ hospitals throughout India.
The exclusions to the policy include:-
Along with the so many kinds of features and benefits given by the policy, there are certain exclusions too. The exclusions to the policy include any kind of injury suffered while the benefactor is at war or any act of war or warlike operation. Suicide or attempts to suicide are also among the list of exclusions of the policy. HIV AIDS and related diseases are excluded from the policy. Pregnancy or maternity related issues are not included in the coverage of the policy. Any kind injury faced during any kind of aviation activities other than the licensed aircrafts are excluded from the coverage of the policy.
Alternative companies providing similar kind of policies are:-
Apollo Munich Optima Super
United India Top-up Plan