- Availability of unique add-on cover
- Road Side Assistance is available
- cashless claims available in network garages
- Salvage deduction is not applicable
Most Popular Policies of Tata AIG General Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Plan
This comprehensive motor insurance plan provides policyholders' vehicles with total protection from own damage and third party liability.
Key features of car insurance plan
- Tata AIG MediPrime Plan
This health plan not only provides complete protection but also comes with many beneficial features.
Key features of MediPrime Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- No sub limit applicable
- Co-pay is not applicable
- Premium loading is not applicable
- Tata AIG Travel Guard Plan
This international travel policy offers coverage against all types of mishaps during policyholders trip to abroad.
Key features of Travel Guard Plan
- Lifetime renewability
- Availability of options in single trip and multi-trip plan
- Coverage available for repatriation across the Globe and medical evacuation
- Enhancement of sum insured amount
- Tata AIG Wellsurance Family Plan
This family health insurance plan offers fixed benefits to every covered member of the family.
Key features of Wellsurance Family Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Free helpline for health related information
- Health & Wellness program
- Free e-newsletter and health query
Tata AIG MediPrime
The Tata AIG MediPrime plan is a health insurance policy that aims to reimburse the cost of medical treatment done by a person for any injury, illness or accident. The hospitalization costs and expenses that are incurred to undergo day-care treatments which do not require the person to be admitted in the hospital are borne by the company. The best part of the plan is that it can be renewed for life and it has no sub limits. The policy also provides for accidental dental treatment and non-allopathic in-patient treatments like homeopathy etc.
The benefits given by the policy are:-
- Expenses related to the organ donor in case of a transplant are covered by the policy.
- Coverage is there for any kind of non-allopathic in-patient treatments like Ayurvedic, Unani or Homeopathy under the policy.
- Emergency ambulance cost is also covered by the policy.
- The sum that is insured can also be enhanced at the time of renewal.
- Any kind of pre existing diseases will be covered after a waiting period of 48 months from the date of commencement of the policy.
Some additional benefits given by the policy are:-
|Provides cash benefit for accompanying on hospitalization of an insured child.|
|Cumulative bonus of 10% increase of the annual Sum Insured for every claim free year is given.||Also covers health check-up expenses on every 4 years of continuous renewals.|
You can buy the policy from:-
If you want, you can also buy the policy online with the help of credit cards and debit cards. Net banking is also available on the site with the help of which you can buy the policy. They also have a 24*7 helpline available on their available which is equipped with trained customer service executives to help you throughout the process. Click on the link below to know more about the policy and its features.
Some of the key features of the policy include:-
The coverage of the policy ranges from Rs. 2 Lac to Rs.10 lac. There is no sub limits for treatments and hospitalization benefits that the policy covers. The policy also gives an assured renewal of policy for life. There is no loading on renewal in case of a claim. There is no use of Third Party Administrators or TPA to process claims. The company has a direct claim service team. There is inpatient and outpatient coverage for accidental dental treatment.
The additional features of the policy are:-
Along with all these above mentioned features, the Tata AIG MediPrime Plan also covers non-allopathic in-patient treatments like Ayurvedic, Unani or homeopathy. The policy also covers most day care procedures. There is also a facility of no medical check-up upto 45 years and up to sum Insured of Rs. 5 lac.
Some exclusion to the policy is:-
Any kind of pre existing diseases will not be covered for the first 4 policy years if there have been continuous renewals from the policy start date. Any kind of treatment that is to be done in the first 30 days from the commencement of the policy unless there is an accident or emergency for the treatment is also excluded from the coverage of the policy. There are specific durations for different diseases. Some offer a waiting period of 24 months. HIV/AIDS and related diseases along with mental disorders, attempted suicide, treatment of obesity, maternity and related diseases are a few diseases that are excluded from the coverage of the policy.
The eligibility criteria to the policy are:-
|Coverage Amount in Rupees||2,00,000||10,00,000|
|Policy Term in years||1||1|
|Entry Age in years||18||65|
|Renewable till age in years||–||Lifelong|
If you are satisfied with the products and benefits given by the policy then you can click on the link below and buy the policy. This policy can be bought online with the help of credit cards and debit cards. Net banking is also available with the site. You can also call their toll free helpline for knowing all the details related to the policy.
Other companies providing similar policies are listed as under:-
HDFC Ergo Health Suraksha
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Health Insurance
ICICI Lombard Family Floater Health Insurance