- Availability of unique add-on cover
- Road Side Assistance is available
- cashless claims available in network garages
- Salvage deduction is not applicable
Most Popular Policies of Tata AIG General Insurance
- Tata AIG Car Insurance Plan
This comprehensive motor insurance plan provides policyholders' vehicles with total protection from own damage and third party liability.
Key features of car insurance plan
- Tata AIG MediPrime Plan
This health plan not only provides complete protection but also comes with many beneficial features.
Key features of MediPrime Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- No sub limit applicable
- Co-pay is not applicable
- Premium loading is not applicable
- Tata AIG Travel Guard Plan
This international travel policy offers coverage against all types of mishaps during policyholders trip to abroad.
Key features of Travel Guard Plan
- Lifetime renewability
- Availability of options in single trip and multi-trip plan
- Coverage available for repatriation across the Globe and medical evacuation
- Enhancement of sum insured amount
- Tata AIG Wellsurance Family Plan
This family health insurance plan offers fixed benefits to every covered member of the family.
Key features of Wellsurance Family Plan
- Lifetime renewal option available
- Free helpline for health related information
- Health & Wellness program
- Free e-newsletter and health query
Tata AIG Secured Future Plan
Accidents are something that most of us are scared of. Whenever we are out, half our minds are on our respective works and most of it is on the road, saving ourselves from any kind of accidents that might happen on the roads. Apart from road accidents, there are many other accidents that might happen to us while we are out. The expenses that are incurred while a person is injured because of any kind of accident are too much to handle. So, to share the load of the expenses, certain companies have come up with personal accident Mediclaim policies.
The TATA AIG Secured Future is a personal accident policy that tends to pay a percentage of the principal sum if an injury has resulted in paralysis, disability, dismemberment (loss or removal of limbs) or even death. The benefactor of the policy is given a choice to take guaranteed cover with monthly income benefits ranging from Rs.10,000 to Rs.35,000 that ranges from a period of 5 years in the minimum to 20 years in the maximum.
Some of the benefits given by the policy are:-
|Guaranteed monthly income which is not subject to market risks are featured in the policy.|
|There are no medical tests required.||Any kind of injury suffered by terrorism is included.|
|The maximum sum insured can be opted as 10 times of monthly income in case of salaried individuals and 20 times in case of self employed ones.|
The policy can also be bought online from:-
The benefits and features given by the TATA AIG Secured Future policy are exciting enough to buy the policy. Net banking is a feature that is not available with the website. You can also call the company and ask for an agent to come home so that you can understand the details of the policy in greater detail. Click on the link below to get the quotes on the policy.
The key features to the policy are:-
Death due to accident is covered under the policy. Any kind of paralysis is also covered under the policy. Total permanent disability is also included in the policy. Along with all this, dismemberment is also covered that tends to usually cover the benefactor against loss of bodily appendage like the loss of limbs, fingers, sight, speech etc.
The special function of the site is:-
As an additional feature the benefactor gets the flexibility to choose monthly income benefit amount in the TATA AIG Secured Future plan.
There are also exclusions to the site:-
Suicide or self inflicted injuries are something that is not included in the policy coverage. Any kind of injury to the people who serve in military service or armed forces or those in result of bacterial infections and diseases are excluded from the policy.
- Apart from these, HIV AIDS and related diseases are excluded from the coverage.
- Pregnancy and maternity related diseases are not covered in the policy.
- Abuse of drugs, alcohol, hallucinogens, intoxicants and other self inflicted injuries are supposed to be null and void according to the policy.
- Any kind of pre-existing conditions are not covered under the policy.
- The policy does not cover participation in illegal or criminal activities.
- Exposure to radiation, nuclear or radioactive contamination is not covered under the policy.
The eligibility criteria of the site are:-
|Coverage amount per month in Rupees||10,000||35,000|
|Entry Age in Years||18||64|
You also have the option to get the quotes of the policy online with the help of the link given below. There is an option of call-back given by the company which you can use to get the details and nitty gritty of the policy and its features. You can then buy the policy without much ado. Click on the link below to know more.
Alternate companies that provide similar policies include:-
ICICI Lombard Personal Accident policy
Reliance Personal Accident Insurance Policy
HDFC ERGO Personal Accident Insurance Policy